A bit of classic 'Palmy'
Basking in a sunny northwest aspect with vistas spanning the oceanfront and Pittwater, this timeless beach house has the enchanting feel of true ‘Palmy’. It offers beautifully updated interiors, wide, comfortable decks and a blissfully private position.
– Wonderfully protected setting offers year round enjoyment
– Light drenched layout with high ceilings and open plan living
– Panoramic views across the beach, lighthouse and Pittwater
– Enormous wraparound decks connect easily with interiors
– Three queen-sized bedrooms offer built-in robes and decks
– Modern gas equipped kitchen, contemporary family bathroom
– Lime washed floors, ducted air, gas fireplace, outdoor shower
– Easy care tropical gardens, single garage + driveway parking
– Steps from Rock Bath Road pathway to the beachfront
– Fabulous opportunity in a prized Palm Beach street address
- Land size (approx.) - 992 m²
- Council rates - $0 per
- Water rates - $0 per