Clareville Exclusive Entertainer
Spanning three sun filled levels, this Pittwater beach house offers all that you could hope for to complete the coastal lifestyle that so many seek in today’s property market.
A due north aspect coupled with established tropical gardens frame Pittwater’s everchanging views with peace and privacy. The main living area with the open plan kitchen and dining room, flow to the undercover deck that offers outdoor dining with striking views to Taylors Point and the National park. This home is an entertainer’s dream while providing intimate living space sure to delight growing families or those looking for the ideal home workspaces.
– Light soaked interior spaces; open plan design, plus living space on all 3 levels
– Five bedrooms and 4 bathrooms offers living on a 950 sqm block
– Seamless connection to sunlit entertaining deck & Pittwater views
– Marble café style kitchen, limed timber floors and an open fireplace
– Spacious grounds with established gardens and cabin plus a double garage
– Master suite offers great views, walk-in robe, bathroom and deck access
– Separate entrance Granny flat with ensuite & kitchenette
– Short stroll to Taylors Point beach; bus transport down the street
- Land size (approx.) - 942 m²
- Council rates - $1,784 per year
- Water rates - $716 per year