Spectacular Waterfront On Pittwater.
Classic and timeless, this stunning newly completed Hamptons-inspired home occupies a commanding position in a peaceful, tightly held bay. Its spacious decks are bathed in year-long sunshine and perfect for entertaining, offering captivating views across Pittwater to Ku-ring-gai National Park.
– Impeccable and tasteful interiors epitomize effortless beach style
– Direct access to a private sandy beach, pool and outdoor shower
– Spacious living/dining room feature Impressive vaulted ceiling
– Double-sided gas fireplace offers a striking focal point
– LED downlights, built-in bookshelves, extensive storage
– Contemporary open plan layout and versatile accommodation
– Hand-painted kitchen featuring quality European appliances
– Queen-sized bedrooms all include built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and luxury ensuite
– Fully self-contained granny flat with own entrance on ground floor
- Land size (approx.) - 727 m²
- Council rates - $2,342 per year
- Water rates - $716 per year