The Easter long weekend is one of our busiest and with the weather looking good there’s no doubt we will all be hitting our beautiful beaches. This time last year, we were locking down and sadly cancelling all our Easter festivities, but now, we are open, back in action ready for food, wine and of course, Easter egg hunts!
There are so many great places to eat out or go for a drink locally, I thought I’d take a look at some of our favourite spots that also have live music for us to enjoy this Easter weekend. Enjoy!
Bookoccino – Grab a wine and sit and enjoy the music spilling out into Avalon Beach village from Bookoccino this weekend.
- Friday the 2nd – Banda Serenata is playing, bringing the spirit of Cuba to Avalon.
- Saturday the 3rd – Darren Heinrich and friends a Sydney-based jazz pianist & organist is playing.
- Sunday the 4th – British born Gavin Libotte is an accomplished jazz guitarist with a love of world & gypsy music.
The Parkhouse – Live music acts featuring the Northern Beaches best local talents to help you ease into the long weekend.
- Thursday the 1st – Northeast Party House crew are Taking over Front Yard from 9 pm, Tickets $15 including drink on arrival.
- Friday the 2nd – treat yourself in Garden Bar for Late Night Live – a cosy evening of live music acts featuring local talents.
- Saturday the 3rd – special guests Winston Surfshirt will be behind the decks spinning tunes for you and your crew over two afternoon sittings, 5:30pm & 7:30pm in our open-air Truck Stop. Tickets are $25pp including a drink on arrival.
- Saturday the 3rd – Northern Beaches four-piece The Brights Front Yard from 10pm. Tickets are $10pp including a drink on arrival.
The Newport – features Live Sessions every day of the long weekend from 5pm Thursday the 1st continuing on evenings until 10pm Monday. Kick back on the deck to catch the live entertainment by the water. Check out the line-up of DJ’s and live acts here.
Avalon Bowlo – Avalon’s favourite music venue every Sunday.
- Sunday 4th – blues and roots performer C J Raggart and band will be playing 4:30 – 6:30pm.
Also, the Dine and Discover vouchers are also now available to use across the Northern Beaches to encourage the community to get out and about and support dining, arts and tourism businesses. There are many participating restaurants and venues, you can download the vouchers here.
If you are considering a move and would like advice on selling or buying or want to better understand your options, you can contact me on 0424 053 355 or on email.
Photos cred – Bookoccino, The Park House and Avalon Bowlo.