Land Value – Rare Extremely Level Block.
Is your dream to build a brand new home in Avalon? Because vacant land in Avalon is so rare, typically, you would have the cost of buying a rundown house then the cost to demolish it before building a new home.
Are you the fortunate person to take advantage of this opportunity? The vendor has demolition approval and will demolish the house for you or let you demolish it yourself and the vendor will afford you the demolition costs. While you wait for your DA approval you can benefit from the rental income.
Is there a similar extremely level block for this price in Avalon were the owner will demolish the house for you?
– Extremely level block and street access, sundrenched aspect
– Current owners will demolish the existing structure for you or
– Allocate funds for you to knock it down in your own time
– Custom design a new home to your individual requirements
– Quiet, family friendly street with local cafes on the corner
– A short stroll to the beach, schools and public transport
- Land size (approx.) - 546 m²
- Council rates - $0 per
- Water rates - $688 per year